The AI week is a deep dive into the world of artificial intelligence. With implications on the present and the future, AI has tremendous power to transform society as a whole. This summit will focus on India's massive potential in being the best country to develop AI solutions for mankind's greatest problems at population scale. By leveraging large scale skilling, applied research, and supportive policy, India has the potential and opportunity to become the global powerhouse for AI solutions for social sectors enabled at population scale.
The summit has dedicated days focused on youth skilling, healthcare, mobility, and the future of work. These sectoral deep dives will help bring to the forefront critical concerns and approach notes.
The summit will also inaugurate a first-of-its-kind Applied AI Research Center, a unique collaborative partnership between Intel, IIIT-Hyderabad, PHFI and the Government of Telangana. This week also brings us cutting edge thinking in health, smart mobility, and the future of work.
The summit brings together deep technology thinking, application of technology to solve problems at population scale, and provides a peek into the future of the way we are going to live, learn, and work.
Day 01 Monday, October 12, 2020 2 PM - 6 PM IST
Population Scale AI
• Intel’s AI Vision for India & Opportunities
• Opportunities for creating Population Scale impact with AI
• Highlights of Intel® AI For Youth Program
• AI Applied Research Center Inauguration
• Government of Telangana’s ‘Year of AI’ initiatives
• Government of India’s achievements and roadmap for the future
• Global developments in cutting edge AI research
• Complexities & challenges of deploying AI at population scale
• India’s unique opportunity to be global leader in AI for all
Day 02 Tuesday, October 13, 2020 6 PM - 9 PM IST
Population Scale Healthcare
• Understanding state of healthcare delivery & systems today
• National Digital Health Mission
• Best practices of population scale health data projects
• Global cutting edge innovations & developments
• Criticality of diverse population genomic datasets
• Highlights of distributed computing
• AI led drug development of the future
• British, American, and Indian best practices in building collaborations and population scale datasets
Day 03 Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5.30 PM - 8:45 PM IST
The Advent of Smarter Mobility for the Future
• Setting Indian context to solving road accidents & fatalities with AI
• Opportunities in India to build AI that can be deployed globally
• Building Indian-ized solutions of global best practices
• AI enabled law enforcement
• Potential of computer vision in mobility
• Setting up ground infrastructure in India
• Future of urban & rural mobility
Day 04 Thursday, October 15, 2020 6 PM - 9:00 PM IST
From Policy to Impact
• Data & metrics driven public policy
• Role of Government in making AI work for masses
• Opportunities & challenges in building national public datasets
• The Future of Work’ report launch & findings
• Unveiling AI index
• Relationship between data policies, ethics, security, and responsible AI
• Startup showcase - healthcare, mobility, and skilling
• Financing the future of AI - a VC’s perspective
The AI Week has two distinct tracks every day. The youth symposium is focused on school and college students. And an advanced track in the afternoon on October 12th and evenings on October 13th through 15th which focuses on academics, researchers, startups, bureaucrats, technocrats, and policy decision-makers.
No, this is a free event. Simply fill-up the form on this webpage, and you are registered to attend.
Since this event is covering a wide variety of topics, we're expecting a wide audience from diverse backgrounds. We're allowing you to register only for a specific day so that you can selectively attend only those sessions that are of interest to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, the session recordings will be made available in digital format a few weeks after the summit closure.
The summit is going to take place via ON24, a virtual conferencing platform. You are not required to download any software, and instead can access this via your browser.
No, there is no event app. However, we encourage you to sign up for the event to receive regular updates and news relevant to the field.
This webpage has the complete agenda of the summit. Closer to the event, the speaker list will be updated with the final set of speakers as well.